A day in the life and home in an informal Settlement
My name is Charlotte. I live with my best friend Emma and my dog buddy , she is a girl . I am 12 years old . I don’t have parents, they left me when I was a baby. Emma and I go to school every day . It is not the best because it is extremely cold in the class . There is a lot of holes in the class and it leaks when it rains. This morning we did not learn a lot we just sang song . Then we wrote some history. We were lucky because if you sit in the front you get a pencil. After school, we went home to do math homework. Then we went to go play with the Tyers it is my favorite because buddy makes me chuckle , he chases the tyre then he gets in side the tyre and sleeps.
I wish I had a doll to play with I have wanted a doll since I was 5 . I long for a pleasant house and marvelous food . If I had to change something n my life it would be to get a home . I am great full for what I have but , I still would like a brick home . I am always happy but I in the inside I am sad. Buddy is always happy he is never sad . When I am sad he always make me happy . Every night I always cry myself to sleep. Think about my family.
Thank you for your effort, Erin. A sweet account -I would focus less on 'Buddy' and more in your living conditions.
ReplyDelete